Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Rough Week.

Hello all you readers...who may or may not exist.

It's been a tough week. I've been "bad" lately. I haven't gone to a meeting in over a month. Truthfully it is very difficult to schedule time for a meeting when I am at the office from 9-5 or 6, and I do a lot of different activities at night. But, I guess if it had been a priority I would have done it. My sponsor was out of town, and I could have called someone else. I SHOULD have called someone else, especially since I found myself overeating nearly every single day.

I can blame a new work schedule, a new lifestyle, a new everything, but I really haven't given my recovery and abstinence the attention they deserve.

Why is this so hard? Why can't I just have a goddamn piece of cake or something?!

I think what I need to do is just take a deep breath, focus and let myself just feel what is right for my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say, you should say it.